Friday, February 19, 2010

Animals

I used to think it would be weird to own a rodent.... But now I have one and she's awesome! I don't like to think of her as a rodent because it sounds mean. I think of her like a friend, like one would think of their dog as a friend! Rats are actually the animal that is closest to humans! They can dream and you can teach them stuff! Did you know they use rat brains to power certain robots!?! (weird) To all those kids who want a rat but can't persuade their parents, you should Google "great things about rats"! Of course i can tell you some now!

1. Your mom or dad might think that a rat is a dirty, smelly animal but really rats are very clean and hate to have a messy cage. My rat is nothing like our hamsters! Pudding just has this faint smell.... Hmmm..... I cant think of anything it would smell like.

2. They LOVE attention and will get attached to you pretty quick (and you to them). I've only had Pudding for a week or two but I've taught her how to stand on command!

3. What i love so much about Pudding is that when shes scared or a noise is to loud, she will run back to me, climb to perch on my shoulder and i can give her kisses and she to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment